If you would like to help, there are many ways you can do so, with donations of
● books (and more) – see our list of what we collect in the UK and how to get things to us
● your time – we need help both in the UK and Kenya.
◦ Collecting, sorting, stacking and loading books is labour intensive and help with this is welcomed.
◦ Volunteering to listen to children read in Kenya is very rewarding and helps the children tremendously.
● financial donations using Charity Checkout – we need to collect £10,000 a year and every donation, whether large or small, helps us reach this target. If possible, please do remember to add Gift Aid to any donations you make.
We are very grateful for any help you can offer, and thank all those who have supported us in the past.
We are happy to support any fundraising efforts.